Photo: Manny Cabo | Congrats to Winter 2023 winner, Manny Cabo! Testimonial: “I’m beyond grateful and completely humbled. I’m just honored that you guys resonated with my song. I completely resonated with Howard’s energy and willingness to give in this entertainment it’s so desperately needs humility.”
Howard Rosen Promotion and its co-sponsors are giving one talented recording artist many opportunities for promotion of their song in order to further their career!
The Grand Prize includes:
● Free 6 week Top 40 US terrestrial radio campaign at Mediabase Activator and Billboard Indicator stations with a weekly report of campaign progress
● Open-end interview
● Song review
● Two (2) hours of consultation with Howard Rosen Promotion
● Hollywood Music in Media Awards submission
● One (1) day on a 20’x30’ Billboard on Times Square in NY from Intercept Music (rotating image)
● Jones and O’Malley press release and a blast for the winner
● 300 guitar picks and 8 sets of guitar strings from an independent store.
● One free month of International PR from LPR Agency
● Guitar – donated by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
The submission period is from July 10, 2023 to October 31, 2023. The winner will be chosen after submission period ends. Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
● There is no cost to submit your song and no obligation to go forward with the awards once song is chosen.
● Once HRP staff narrows down to the Top 10 finalists, industry professionals will help choose the winner.
● Winner announcement date is dependent upon number of entries.
● Campaign will start within 60 days of winner announcement based on our calendar availability and our choice of release date and the return receipt of artist’s signed radio promotion agreement.
● The song submitted is the song that will go to radio. It cannot be changed for any reason.
● Contest is open to all unsigned artists. Send one (1) original song (no WeTransfer files), along with a bio & photo if you have it, and your contact information via email to: email@example.com
Howard Rosen Promotion and its partners have sole discretion to determine the song selected for the radio campaign. All artists submitting understand and accept that this is a subjective process.
Rules and regulations are subject to change anytime.
Intercept Music ● Jones O’Malley
Photo: Manny Cabo | https://www.facebook.com/themannycabo/